Monday, September 3, 2012

Thoughts of a C.E.O

In the last half of this year I have watched several new things emerge in my city, the first thing was the introduction to visuals, in the beginning it seemed that only a select few knew about the ever so powerful affect that music video's, behind the scene's footage, and just constant banter that most aspiring artist do in order to allow there fan's what seems to be insider information. Few understand that to allow yourself to be seen more often  is a lot better than just being heard on the radio, because you give your fan(s) that chance to say I know this individual (artist,designer,photographer,model,DJ,or even promoter). These tactics work because I myself have used them with the introduction of SkyLife Promotions to the mainstream Underground Market Worldwide, I can't sit here and say that I am an overnight success I still have a long road ahead of me before my goal is reached but I would not have been able to reach these goal if it wasn't for companies like Exclusive Fashions an Furs ( C.E.O Polo the Fur King who managed Us in our earlier years by providing interviews with person's such as Nicole Lyons) K4S Entertainment who took the time to listen to the ideas that I had and then help to mold ideas with words of wisdom ,experience and guidance (C.E.O Kevin Forrest ) Gemjin Global digital Broadcast who picked me up and gave me a show for Three seasons, and showed me how to take my talents to a Global level ( C.E.O Lucy Diamond ).  The second thing that emerged was the strength threw numbers, I congratulate all that linked up with other camps and did something positive it's great to be independent but the old saying  " better strength in numbers " is true, as an individual with talent yes your great in many ways but you are not the only person with a fan base and you can't assume that everyone has heard of you because you spit hot fire "dylon dylon dylon and all that good stuff" , what you can assume is that john/jane doe's video that you appeared in this month and drop the best 16/32 bars of your life will have there fan(s) inquiring more about you and then you begin to strengthen your network by extending your talent to help or even conjoin with artist/ talent. With all this said you have to remember that Success is what you make of it, if you do nothing then the success you obtain will be nothing, but if you properly adapt yourself and prepare for anything success will not only be worth it but it will exceed your wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHECK OUT ANTECHNICAL THAD EVERY TUESDAY 8PM ON GEMJIN.COM


Quantcast
Watch live streaming video from 3045enterprisetv at livestream.com

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT WE ARE HERE TO STAY !

BLOGOBO

YoungMoneyTv,WorldStarHipHop,Mixtape,Music,Independent