Wednesday, March 7, 2012

throw back interview w/ L.I.V.E WIRE

- WHEN DID YOU START  IN THE ( MUSIC, ) ? I started in music as a child. I mean as far as I can remember. I remember my 1st hip hop memory, watching Eric B and Rakim while sitting on my Uncle's shoulders in Ft. Green Brooklyn as the entire crowd went crazy. And I knew every word. I had to be like 4 years old. Lol

 - WHERE ARE YOU FROM ?
I'm from Brooklyn. I lived in greenville Florida for 6 years, and also Syracuse, NY. For 2 years. These are 2 other places I call home.

- WHAT WAS THE FIRST ( SONG,SHOW, ) YOU DID?
Hahahahaha My first song was a song called "Streets is Serious" lol. It was over the "Money Power Respect" beat. I didn't rap at all and my brother from another Terrence Byrd from Syracuse, was rapping then. I would beat box for him. 1 day he got upset at one of his hooks he created and I helped him with the way he should flow it and he then begged me to write 1 verse. He said your from the home of Biggie and Jay. You GOTTA be able to rap. I was like nah man. He continued to push until I gave in. I went home and came back a verse and that was the beginning of the rest of my life.

- HOW DID IT MAKE YOU FEEL ?
Incredible because people actually liked it. They loved it. So much that that summer we entered in numerous talent shows and won 1st place in EVERY one. That made me feel like we were on to something. That was one song. And even crazier, for me it was only 1 verse. Lol Look at me now.

- WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU TRYING TO SEND ?
I'm not trying but sending my message every day. My message is through inspiration. Inpiring people to get off their asses and do the work. Do what ever it takes to become who they would like to be in the future, right now. BE IT NOW. No matter what your circumstance is. Getting kids at 14 and 15 and even younger to say I am instead of I want to be or wish or hope. Even giving adults new motivation and inspiration.

- WHO DO YOU WANT TO REACH ?
Everyone! Lol but more specifically the ones who can't see past today, beyond their blocks or past their circumstances.

- NAME SOME PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE  TO WORK WITH ?
Dr. Dre, Eminem, Jay-Z, Will I Am, kanye West, John Legend. Always wanted to work with Michael Jackson RIP

- HOW DID YOU GET YOUR STAGE NAME ? Short version lol My crew was Livewire in Syracuse NY and I wore the bandanas when I came to NY. When I rapped people associated me and my energetic style with the name and it stuck.

- WHAT CAN YOUR FANS EXPECT FROM YOU IN 2010?
NO LABEL LP 4th quarter release. And huge video premiere/LP release party. And tons of radio play and interviews with the single "SAY YEA" featuring billboard top 100 artist Mike Shorey

- WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO KEEP STRIVING FOR YOU DREAMS ?
You...and you too.

- WHAT DO YOU REP ?
Me and my family. Hahahaha Nah I got a few teams man. Lots of Love out there.
Formula, Hip Hop Project, DBO, Jamtown, CrownTown, TCC, Street Roots, Cream Mag, Futuristic Lingo Family, Teamstas!

- WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO IN YOUR iPOD? MJ, Jay-Z, Marvin Gaye, Mini G, Cocoa Sarai, Mike Shorey, Crise P, LIVEWIRE

- DO YOU LISTEN TO LOCAL ARTIST ?  Yes, Cocoa Sarai, Crise P, Theophilus London, D Gritty, Amma What, Hip Hop Project, Verse, Tri Borro, Futuristic Lingo

- WHAT THE NEXT PROJECT THAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH ? Besides NO LABEL coming soon! I'm working on formulating the next album and a few tours. Stay tuned
http://ImaRealLivewire.com


- WHAT INFLUENECED YOU TO BE  MUSICAN ?

Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHECK OUT ANTECHNICAL THAD EVERY TUESDAY 8PM ON GEMJIN.COM


Quantcast
Watch live streaming video from 3045enterprisetv at livestream.com

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT WE ARE HERE TO STAY !

BLOGOBO

YoungMoneyTv,WorldStarHipHop,Mixtape,Music,Independent