Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mista Deviosi Interview

-How did you get the name for your recent album ?

I have been waiting to release an album until I feel the buzz is right


- When did you decide to start your career in Entertainment ?

I’ve been rapping since I was 8 years old My music career started in 1995 when I joined The Few that was when I started to learn the business.


- How did You come about the idea for your last album ?

My last cd was called Bak2daGrind –It was just a statement that I was returning my focus to merkin beats.



- Where did the idea for your stage name ?

My old stage name was Mr. Devious and added I took U out


- What is your favorite song ?

I listen to a lot reggae rap gospel r&b blues and jazz

But if I had to choose In Due Time – Outkast feat Cee-low


- Pro's and Cons's to the industry ?

Pros are getting paid to do what you love, fame, and power

Cons are its time consuming, hard work , and it cost money to push your music


- You prouduced a video this year(2011) what inspired you to do such ?

No Real Video besides Akkinadonki I did it a while back


- What advice do you have for the people that are trying to do, what you have already mastered ?

There are 3 things I would tell people

1. Location is very important If you wanna be a Movie star you go to L.A. it is the same way with Music- You need to have Connections in Atlanta –Miami-NY- Houston-L.A. or all of the above, not just in you city !!!

2. Don’t skip steps- You cannot push a song properly that is not done right. Mixing Mastering and proper packaging will help you more than paying for a video

3. Find The Fastest Way To Get Paid. Example-I love being a Rapper but doing beats makes money faster. I use the money from beats to pay for studio time.


-What can people expect from you in 2012 ? I will be releasing a lot of music starting with My New Single “In Da Building”, then Look out for My Mixtape called “Real Talk” around May. All this is to bring out my EP this summer “Overdosin On Reality”.


- What inspired your last song ?

Im inspired by

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHECK OUT ANTECHNICAL THAD EVERY TUESDAY 8PM ON GEMJIN.COM


Quantcast
Watch live streaming video from 3045enterprisetv at livestream.com

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT WE ARE HERE TO STAY !

BLOGOBO

YoungMoneyTv,WorldStarHipHop,Mixtape,Music,Independent