Thursday, November 3, 2011

Throw Back Interview Sabotawj





When I first heard about Sabotawaja it was threw a routine email Press package that I receive from Never so Deep Entertainment, this was no different from any other time that I receive a press package from them and of course NSD has always sent me great music before in the past ,but none of the past email's caught my attention like this one did. "Headlining something like Phililipiano rap sensation". this immediately  caught my attention cause  I'm always looking for things outside of the box to express the talent that is out of the ordinary, "I believe that this what has brought Sky Life Promotions to the fore front with as much success as we have had  in the past and what's going to keep us pushing into the future". Once I open the email I was riddled with many different eye popping things like banner's that said "DREAMING UP NIGHTMARES WHILE THE WORLD SLEEPS (Album name ) & 2012 (The name of his single )"that just made me wanna listen to the music even more, because it seemed that this artist had alot of  things that he wanted to say threw his music. So naturally like any fan would I advanced to the music link egar to play what was sent to me, to my surprise I was only given a snippet that prompt me to by the song which I did  with no hesitation .Now with my new jam in my ipod and the itunes counter to tell me that I had played this song more than 100+ times,  I came to the conclusions that I needed  to spread my experience with others threw the best way I new how and that was to tap into the Sky Life network and spread the buzz of this artist that we had a chance to listen to and become a fan like we did at Sky Life Promotions.

- WHEN DID YOU START  IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ?  1999

 - WHERE ARE YOU FROM ? San Diego, California

- WHAT WAS THE FIRST SONG YOU DID? I don't really remember, that was so many blunts ago...

- HOW DID IT MAKE YOU FEEL ?  I think it must've made me feel good because I'm still here...

- WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU TRYING TO SEND ?  Every type you can think of...

- WHO DO YOU WANT TO REACH ? The Aliens...
- NAME SOME PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE  TO WORK WITH ? Pretty much anybody that's real and original.

 - WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO KEEP STRIVING FOR YOU DREAMS ?  Living them...

- WHAT DO YOU REP ? The People...

- WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO IN YOUR iPOD?  I don't...

- DO YOU LISTEN TO LOCAL ARTIST ?  Yeah, I check out all the local artist. I'm definitely listening...

- WHAT THE NEXT PROJECT THAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH ?
 Not sure. Lots of projects on deck waiting for release. Most recently, Dreaming Up Nightmares While The World Sleeps with DJ Bless available now on itunes. Look out for Rhyme Exchange, Highplace Drive and Da Bluntmaster and Smokeshop EP's as well. Check for all my work at www.sabotawj.com

- WHAT INFLUENCED YOU TO BE  MUSICIAN ? All the greats...

And there you gave it a straight forward guy that kept it simple and with all that said  I don't want to complicate things by giving an extensive exiting statement about how I

1 comment:

  1. Sabotawaja ... Never so Deep Entertainment great stuff Thad !! ((clap clap clap ))

    ReplyDelete

CHECK OUT ANTECHNICAL THAD EVERY TUESDAY 8PM ON GEMJIN.COM


Quantcast
Watch live streaming video from 3045enterprisetv at livestream.com

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT WE ARE HERE TO STAY !

BLOGOBO

YoungMoneyTv,WorldStarHipHop,Mixtape,Music,Independent