Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Looking for a great Photographer ( Dino Mangano)




-How long have you been a professional Photographer ?
8 years.  I started as a nature photographer, then branched out to models.  That's why I try to incorporate nature into all my shoots.


- When did you decide to start your career in Photography ?
As soon as I picked up a camera, I knew it was what I wanted to do.  It's really a passion of mine.


-What are some of the things you specialize in as far as Photography?
 I make sure every photos is artistic, and reflects nature.


- What some things that motivated you in your career ?
I am always looking to create new types of art.... always avoiding doing what every else is doing.


- What is your favorite song ?
"Dreams" -Van Halen


- Pros's and Con's  to the industry ?
PROS:  The creativity, and meeting all kinds of great new people.
CONS:  Unprofessionalism.  Once in a while you come across a model or photographer that gives the industry a bad name.  But, I guess that's true in any industry.


- How does it feel to capture the perfect picture  ?
It feels incredible!  I feel like I've created a work of art, and want to hang it on a wall somewhere!


- You have taken several photos if you Had to guess a number what would be the total amount of pictures you think you have taken in your career?
Oh wow.... maybe 500,000?!  I could be way off....


- What advice do you have for the people that are trying to do, what you have already mastered ?
Practice practice practice.  No class can give you what experience can.


-What can people expect from you in 2012 ?
I'm looking to focus on brides, and showing how artistic a bride can look on her big day.


- What inspires you to keep going ?


Driving through the wine country always gives me inspiration, and of course my wife always keeps me going when I get in a rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHECK OUT ANTECHNICAL THAD EVERY TUESDAY 8PM ON GEMJIN.COM


Quantcast
Watch live streaming video from 3045enterprisetv at livestream.com

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT WE ARE HERE TO STAY !

BLOGOBO

YoungMoneyTv,WorldStarHipHop,Mixtape,Music,Independent